The VBMax e-Series PFT filter is a highly effective bacterial and viral barrier for use with pulmonary function test instruments. The filter not only protects patients and clinicians but also helps keep PFT instruments free of contamination.
- A-M Systems Develops Stimulator for CRISPR, Upgrades SciWorks
- A-M Systems Acquires SciWorks Data Acquisition & Analysis Software Suite
- Where to Place ViroMax Viral Filter in Nitrous Oxide Circuits
- ViroMax Bacterial Viral Filter for Emergency Medical Services
- A-M Systems Remains Fully Operational During the Pandemic
A-M Systems Tag Cloud
A-M Systems asthma calibration syringe CLRD contact COPD COVID COVID19 data acquisition electrophysiology facts featured filter fixed obstructions high power stimulator isolated stimulator Marine Biological Laboratory MBL microelectrode holders Model 2400 neurons neuroscience NIOSH obstructive pulmonary diasese optogenetics optopatcher OSHA patch clamp patch clamp amplifier pft pft filter physiology popcorn lung pulmonary pulse generator quote request quotes SfN society for neuroscience spirometers spirometry stimulator technology website Woods Hole