In this Biopac Student Lab lesson, students learn how to measure and compare values of common spirometry maneuvers, including forced expiratory volume (FEV) and maximal voluntary ventilation (MVV). Check out the VBMax Pulmonary Function Test filter being used in the lab kit.
- Neuroscience 2014: Sneak Peak at a New Stimulator, Live Demos of Behavioral Analysis, Plus Optopatcher in Action
- Electrophysiology and Neuroscience Technical Sales and Support Representative
- Three Share Nobel Prize for Discovery of ‘Inner GPS’ in Brain
- NIH Awards $46 Million to 58 Projects Under Brain Initiative
- Study: Inhaled Glucocorticoids Don’t Reduce COPD Exacerbations
A-M Systems Tag CloudA-M Systems asthma axon CLRD contact COPD CPET CPX electrode holders electrophysiology exercise testing facts fixed obstructions Marine Biological Laboratory MBL microelectrode holders Model 2400 model 3800 multi-channel stimulator multichannel stimulator neurons neuroscience NIOSH nose clips obstructive pulmonary diasese optogenetics optopatcher OSHA patch clamp patch clamp amplifier pft pft filter physiology popcorn lung programmable stimulator pulmonary pulse generator quote request quotes society for neuroscience spirometry stimulator technology website Woods Hole
A-M Systems Links