In this Biopac Student Lab lesson, students learn how to measure and compare values of common spirometry maneuvers, including forced expiratory volume (FEV) and maximal voluntary ventilation (MVV). Check out the VBMax Pulmonary Function Test filter being used in the lab kit.
- Join Us for the Unveiling of Optopatcher and SIU at Neuroscience 2013
- Optopatcher: Micropipette Holder with Integrated Fiber Optics for Optogenetics
- Smartphone As a Medical Device: Is It Useful?
- HydroMax Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME) Filter: Tool for Passive Humidification
- Eve Marder of Brandeis Wins 2013 Neuroscience Prize
A-M Systems Tag CloudA-M Systems axon CLRD contact COPD CPET CPX electrode holders electrophysiology exercise testing exhibit facts fixed obstructions Marine Biological Laboratory MBL microelectrode holders Model 2400 model 3800 multi-channel stimulator multichannel stimulator neuroscience NIOSH nose clips obstructive pulmonary diasese optogenetics optopatcher OSHA patch clamp patch clamp amplifier pft pft filter physiology popcorn lung programmable stimulator pulmonary pulse generator quote request quotes society for neuroscience spirometers spirometry stimulator technology website Woods Hole
A-M Systems Links